Add Your Photo!
The community photo gallery is a self-service place for photographers to share their work.
- By uploading photos to this site you certify that they are yours and that you are publishing them under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License. This allows others to copy, modify, and redistribute your work for non-commercial purposes. If you are not comfortable with these terms, please do not upload your photos to this site.
- Photos should be related to the community of Gustavus.
- Photos which are obscene, generally offensive, depict illegal
activities, etc. will be removed without notice. Report a
How To Add Photos
- You need an account on the city of Gustavus web site to upload photos. This is separate from your Gustavus Community Network or Gustavus Public Library computer accounts. At the present time, any human with a connection to Gustavus may have an account, but self-registration has been disabled due to abuse by malware. To obtain an account, e-mail the city webmaster with your full real name and your e-mail address. It may take four days to get a response.
- Log in to the
city's web site.
- Go to the current year photo gallery.
- Click Add new... in the olive-colored bar (visible only if you are logged in). From the drop-down list choose Image.
- On the Add Image page that appears, enter a title and optional (but encouraged) description.
- Click the browse button and locate on your computer the photo you wish to upload.
- Click Save.