Information on the government of the City of Gustavus
The City of Gustavus is governed by a City Council of seven democratically elected community members.
- City Council Work Sessions -5:30pm 1st Monday of the month. Third Monday Work Sessions will be posted and held as needed.
- City Council General Meetings- 7:00pm 2nd Monday of the month.
- Work Sessions & General Meetings are held at City Hall.
The next Work Session will be held Monday, September 12, 2016, at 5:30pm. The General Meeting will be held Monday, September 19, 2016, at 7pm. The meetings will be held at City Hall and everyone is welcome to attend.
Agendas/Notices, City Council Meeting Minutes, and City Council Meeting Packets can be found here.
City Hall is located just west of the Salmon River Bridge on the north end of the Salmon River Park.
Hours of operation:
City Hall is open Monday through Thursday, 9am - 4pm and by appointment only on Friday.
To schedule an appointment outside of these hours, or for Fridays, please call City Hall at 697-2451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Gustavus news...
Upcoming City Council Meetings
First Monday of the Month, Work Session 5:30PM @ City Hall
Second Monday of the Month, General Meeting 7:00PM @ City Hall
Third Monday of the Month, Work Session will be posted and held as needed.
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Beach Committee - Inactive
Gustavus Community Network (GCN) Committee -
Gustavus Visitors Association -
Library Committee - Inactive
Marine Facilities Committee - Inactive
Roads Maintenance Committee -
For up-to-date meeting information for Committees and the City Council please contact the City Clerk (907) 697-2451 or e-mail email@example.com.
The next regular election for City Council seats is October 4, 2016
- Municipal Code
- City Council Meeting Minutes
- Business Registration & Tax Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Policy and Procedure
- Gustavus Community Association
- Gustavus Community Network
- Gustavus Community Information
City Hall for city administration and general questions
Visit us at the Salmon River Park!
City of Gustavus 1802 Gustavus Rd P.O. Box 1 Gustavus, AK 99826 Phone 907-697-2451 Fax 907-697-2136
- City Mayor - Mike Taylor
- City Clerk/Treasurer - Lori Ewing
Council (direct e-mail
- City Webmaster